zondag 20 december 2009

How it started

This is me just think the beard of and a bit longer hair. It started in spring 2001, I was in a dumpshop looking for knives wenn I realized that it could be possible to make a knives myself. So I did. This knife is still in my possession.



Its the fifth from the top, handle from beech and some amber inlay and a butcap to. The last black knife is made out of a file with stainless bolsters and ebony handle scales. The first second and fourth knife from the top are made from bought blades. so there is just the handle my work.



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Eric
    Very nice knives. Look forward to being your first student in the new year.

    Groete

    Richard R

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. still waiting 4 you mate ! gues you won't be able to come.no more knife making workshop 4 you mate.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen